On-line Order Processing System
Transportation Management – Inventory Management – Shipping Order Fulfillment
The various websites and on-line tools heretofore tailored to individual Nippon Express services have now been consolidated and re-launched on the Company’s new “SHUTTLE” website .
Designed to offer flexibility, usability, and scalability, this new integrated website is aimed at further improving customer convenience and satisfaction.
- Customizable screens
- Logged-in users can edit a range of settings, editing the items and text displayed on the screen and selecting frequently-used menu items.
- Multilingual capability
- Standard support is available for Japanese, English and Chinese, enabling the site to meet the needs of customers around the globe.
- Unified screen design
- All screen designs have been unified in accordance with the Company’s design standard to present the Nippon Express brand consistently throughout the website.
- Inventory management functions
- Customers using Nippon Express’ WMS package will now be able to check via the Internet the quantity of products in inventory and their warehouse receipt/shipping status. These customers will have access to both warehouse shipping information and a seamless cargo trace system via link-ups with transport companies around the world.
- Inventory inquiries
- The inventory status of products stored in Nippon Express warehouses both in Japan and overseas can be searched and displayed. Producer and consumer inventory management has been integra-ted to provide the needed inventory information.
- Shipping status inquiries
- The delivery status of products being shipped, regardless of transport mode, can be checked at a glance. This system is tied into the cargo trace systems of other companies.
- E-mail notification
- When required, e-mail notifications of daily warehousing receipt/shipping status and delivery status can be sent out automatically.
- Shipping instruction entry
- While checking inventory status, users can themselves enter shipping instruction data.
- Other functions to be released regularly