New Auto Supplier Integrated Without Crashing Production
A parts suppliers experienced financial difficulties, and informed a major automotive manufacturer that…
Read More »
Nippon Express’ Automotive logistics services address the unique challenges faced by today’s automotive industry, including complex demand chains, increasing competition, high-service/low-cost requirements, among others.
Nippon Express’ in-plant logistics consulting and services are used by the industry’s automotive giants to keep their manufacturing processes operating like the well oiled machines they produce. However, automotive logistics shouldn’t end at the plant. Nippon Express is currently helping automotive clients make shrewd investments in their aftermarket demand chains with extremely profitable results. Nippon Express also has strategic partnerships and many years of experience with all aspects of the tire industry to provide ROI-driving solutions for services from warehouse and transportation services to a lead logistics provider relationship.
Contact Nippon Express to leverage the worldwide automotive supply chain with such services as:
- Global sourcing
- Origin management, including vendor management, supplier collections, customs brokerage, and more
- In-country resource management, including supplier, transport, value-added services and delivery
- Global forwarding using air/ocean and road/rail transport modes
- Supply chain visibility and management, including purchase order management, RFID product tracking, exception management, planning and forecasting, and inventory management
- Data and information flow optimization
- Destination management, including port and demurrage management, customs brokerage, deconsolidation and pre-retailing services, port-to-distribution center transport, and direct-store delivery.