New Auto Supplier Integrated Without Crashing Production
A parts suppliers experienced financial difficulties, and informed a major automotive manufacturer that…
Read More »
Nippon Express’ Automotive logistics services address the unique challenges faced by today’s automotive industry, including complex demand chains, increasing competition, high-service/low-cost requirements.
Our in-plant logistics consulting and services are used by the industry’s automotive giants to keep their manufacturing processes operating like the well oiled machines they produce.
Nippon Express also has strategic partnerships and many years of experience with all aspects of the tire industry to provide ROI-driving solutions for services from warehouse and transportation services to a lead logistics provider relationship.
- Global sourcing to support your china+1 procurement
- Automotive parts supply chain solutions from Asia to USA/Mexico with Mexican Eagle Liner service
- R&D parts procurement support, including supplier and purchase order management acting as your overseas agent in USA and Asia
- US – Mexico Cross-border automotive logistic
- In-country resource management, including supplier, transport, value-added services and delivery
- Global forwarding using air/ocean and road/rail transport modes
- Supply chain visibility and management, including RFID product tracking, exception management, planning and forecasting, and inventory management
- Destination management, including port and demurrage management, customs brokerage, deconsolidation and pre-retailing services, port-to-distribution center transport, and direct-store delivery.
- Automotive parts packaging solutions to protect high value parts by our group company, NEX Transport.